Thursday, February 17, 2011

Double Digit blogs now!

Well just got done watching Citizen Kane and Predators. Citizen Kane was damn good and I see why this is a highly praised movie. Predators however was average, please let the franchise die Hollywood? As to continue talking about movies, Icheckmovies need to update my top 20 recommended and make it more interesting. It seems to pick heavily off the top box office performances. I want more but I guess this is too much too expect. My current top 20 consists of the 3 Mission Impossibles, Baby, Tomorrow Never Dies , Eyes Wide Shut, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban , Hercules, The World if Not Enough, Addam Family Values, Garden State, The Bodyguard, The Chronicles of Narnia, Scream 1 and 2 , Entrapment, Stargate , Mad Max and Madagascar 2 . Decent selection I suppose but I want them to take from all kinds of top lists!





No comments:

Post a Comment